Super Fly Webstore

Monday, February 22, 2010

Trout

Ok...so I'm generally a warm water guy.....but there is a small stream by me with brookies in it......For some reason I love these trout more than any other.......During the week before work, I usually have about 2 hours in the morning that I go and fish....It's just enough time to go and catch 4-5 brookies in the 6-14 inch range.......This small stream holds a special place in my heart....Very secluded even though it's off of a busy street....The place I fish is not the common spot, there is a section that is heavily fished, I stay as far from there as possible.....Its beautiful, quiet, and filled with native brookies and wild life.....I've seen otters, woodchucks, all sorts of birds, flowers, wild lillies......this is the beginning of my boxes for my brook trout sanctuary.....












No comments:

Post a Comment