Super Fly Webstore

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Stacked Deer Hair Diver

Well...you asked for it....here it is..In my opinion the most comprehensive deer hair stacking technique video on the market today. Watch me step by step as I explain everything I do to put deer hair on a hook and make a bass bug. This video covers materials, tools, application, trimming and finishing teaching you how to make the most durable bass bug possible. Learn to stack hair, make spots, make spots on spots, dots, bars and patterns, blend colors to create gradients, gills and how to apply double weed guards. The only thing you need after this video is to let imagination run wild and create your own fish catching work of art.

Available October 1st...


3 comments:

  1. Whoooooo Hooooooooo !!!
    Just added this to my Christmas wish list for the Wife. I am really hoping she sees it and tells me to go a ahead and get it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive...will try it someday..
    Feel free to visit and follow our fishing blog in Borneo at;
    http://www.kakinginti.rumahpanjai.com
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it, love it, have learned from it. Truly instructional and awesome DVD.

    ReplyDelete