Super Fly Webstore

Sunday, March 21, 2010

well.......

after driving in circles all week trying to find an open still body of water in my general location....I had to drive 40 miles east to find a lake without ice a top of it....first kayak outing of the year.....beautiful day, nice paddling, I'm going to hurt in places I didn't know existed by morning I'm sure.....not a one fish......new lake, second time there....I heard stories that fish live there.....couldn't even see a sign of fish.....people on the water....not a one of them caught anything either.....my understanding now is that it is heavily stocked, heavily fished, and most people do not practice catch and release that fish it....it's a shame.....beautiful setting....all in all....a great fishless day out....

No comments:

Post a Comment