Super Fly Webstore

Sunday, September 5, 2010

9-5-10

Big trip out today...A buddy of mine tells me of a spot that is the prettiest section of creek in his opinion...You can float the entire stretch with minimal walking....I say great...My step dad and I make the first car drop off....Drive on to the starting point...As we drive we were both kind of thinking that it seemed like an awful long drive to begin....Moving forward...We go on as planned....11 hours later reaching our destination...My friend said it takes him 2 1/2 hours to float it...haha....We walked over half the trip lugging our gear and boats of some of the most slippery rocks I have ever walked on...Lots of laughs were had...We both fell in the water....He landed 7 fish...I landed 17...A good but thoroughly exhausting day was had..Wait until I see my buddy...No walking.....Bastard.....Somewhere around 7 miles was covered on this float...Water I will most likely never revisit....Off to another spot tomorrow bright and early....






2 comments: