Super Fly Webstore

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DPC

The Ditch Pickle Classic....what a great event...catch/photo/release,  fly fish only bass fishing at it's finest...My team...The Chronic Basstabators....we rocked it out..Brian Price and his new bass boat...we did what we do...gave it our best and had a great weekend...Some of the best people that I know are fishermen...mainly fly fishermen...it was a great collection of sportsmen from all over getting together and chasing bass on the fly. The proceeds went to a good cause and the event is fun for everyone. I can't wait for next year...Thanks to everyone for making it an awesome weekend...













2 comments:

  1. In pic 6, do you know what kind of fly box that is, I'm assuming he made it, I make my own as well, and wanna a bigger box? Thanks, Devin

    ReplyDelete