Super Fly Webstore

Monday, August 27, 2012

Custom made Wooden Pens

My brother Chris is one of the finest wood workers that I know. He makes turning wood on a lathe look easy...His creations range from wooden cups, to bowls, necklaces and even cut out portraits of your favorite pet. Here is his latest artwork for all of us fish heads....Hand turned wooden barreled pens with metal fish clips. They are perfectly balanced in your hand, smooth and ergonomically perfect. If you write a little or a lot, these pens are a perfect addition to any fly tyers desk. This is my personal pen, to get yours contact Chris at ccohen1978@gmail.com or check him out on facebook Chris Cohen
Don't be afraid to hit him up with other crazy wood ideas...

2 comments:

  1. I wish to many thanks for this specific helpful understand; I really enjoy revealing this brilliant. I will give back once more. Many thanks..!!customized pens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is pretty interesting! I LOVE Custom Pens made wooden pens – Maybe too much. Crazy… Can your post few more pictures to have a glance. I would like to have one for myself.

    ReplyDelete