Super Fly Webstore

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gaeron.....

I entered a blog fly tying contest not that long ago...I was fortunate enough to win one of the categories. When I was asked if there was a prize that I had in mind...My choice was simple...make me some of your favorite flies...



The man's name is Gaeron...What a great fly tyer...He makes some stuff that you would never find in my vice. These little tiny dries, mating midges...I wouldn't even know where to begin with such a creation. As a tyer of big streamers and bass bugs, I couldn't imagine tying something so small. Cheers to Gaeron...Check out his site if you haven't before...Thanks again for the great work....
Life on the Fly

2 comments:

  1. Gaeron is wicked at the vice. Congrats on winning the contest too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout-out Pat. I know it's crazy in this short amount of time, but I have found that I have already improved even more since the creation of those flies. Thanks again and I'm glad you liked them.

    -Gaeron

    ReplyDelete