Super Fly Webstore

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

7-4-12

Happy 4th....

A little smallie action this morning...The Lazy Lizard continues to produce...in fact it was the only fly that caught fish today....It will be available on the site by next week...

A fairly slow morning out...but fish were landed....we explored a new section of water...nice enough, but probably won't spend too much time there again...

Somehow I ended up with some kind of heat exhaustion by midday, followed by the worst migraine I have ever had...lots of fluids....then puked them all back up...3 hour nap...a ton of medicine...still feel like my head is being squeezed in a vice...not what I was looking for today....


1 comment:

  1. But I bet your feet aren't bleeding ... let me know when you might want to wipe that day off the books.

    ReplyDelete