Super Fly Webstore

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fly Tying Symposium

The car is loaded an ready to go...The International Fly Tying Symposium in NJ is this weekend. Stop by and say hello...I'll be packing an stacking bass bugs all weekend..I also have a healthy assortment of other flies for you to check out...

Some new work...I was playing around with some articulated deceiver designs utilizing the eyes made by Andy Weiss of Germany. You can purchase them directly from him...Pretty crazy looking approach to eyes...



For all of you salties out there....feed this to a striper...This is a fully functional deer hair diver squid. It needs a bit of fine tuning, but the idea is there...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Pat. Wish I was going. The new stuff looks amazing.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading up on it and it looks like a great time. Sure wish I could go. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete