Super Fly Webstore

Monday, November 21, 2011

Symposium...The day after

This is one of my favorite shows of the year that I participate in. An incredible group of talented tyers from all over the world. It is an honor and pleasure to tie along side of these individuals. I made new friends, had some frosty barley pop with old friends. I feel inspired and awed by the amazing flies being produced by some of these folks. If you are a fly tyer or angler...you owe it to yourself to come to one of these events. There were some great opportunities presented to me at this show, details to follow at a later date..Let's just say I formed some new relationships with some great companies. Here's some photos of my booth from the show. See you all in January...





2 comments:

  1. I spent a good 10 minutes just staring at your patterns. Amazing stuff man.

    ReplyDelete