Super Fly Webstore

Monday, August 9, 2010

8-8-10

Killer day on the stream of streams.....My Pop and good friend John joined me today for a little smallmouth action....It was the first time for both of them to go smallmouth bass river kayak fly fishing....A good time was had by all.... My fly boxes are a little lighter after handing out flies so everyone could hook up...but that's ok...time for some new stuff anyway....A great trip, lots of fish....Start time was 7 am....A little chilly beginning....I'm thinking winter is getting a little too close....Finish time was about 5pm...4 1/2 river miles....A whole lot of walking with the yaks...The stream is a little low.....All in all, about 30 fish were boated...just as many lost....A good tired at the end of the day.....Here's some pics....As almost always...I'm the one with the green boat and dingy green grey pants...You must all know my legs pretty well by now....Purple shirt is John...The beard is my dad....











2 comments:

  1. Oh man! What I would give for a big number smallie day like that. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come to NY....email me....I will show you the way to bronze all day.....thanks man

    ReplyDelete