Super Fly Webstore

Friday, April 29, 2011

4-29-11...The day the Resevoir turned on

I woke up this morning with the usual aches, pains and discomfort that comes along with being a tattoo artist. I looked up and saw a planet that I have seen in a while.....The Sun.....Out of bed I jumped and off to the local resevoir with a six weight to catch some panfish....

A great morning....Bluegills, a couple of Perch and a Smallmouth to start my day off with a bang...Nothing record breaking...but fun none the less.....
















7 comments:

  1. Turned on indeed. Those are some nice-sized pumpkinseed and perch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely nice perch for the fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We call them Redears "Shellcrackers" down south. Looks like you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice panfish, and that perch is interesting. Again, we don't have chain pickerel or pike down here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good day to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks fellas...one of my favorite spots in the morning before work for a little pan fish action...

    ReplyDelete