Super Fly Webstore

Thursday, September 23, 2010

9-23-10

A fine morning with a beautiful sunrise.....

I decided to fish a spot that I usually pass through on my way to a favorite section of creek....I put my yak in and paddled up to a pool that usually produces big smallies for me...On my way, for the first time I saw a snapping turtle hanging in the shallows...It freaked a little when I tried to follow it to get better pics...I momentarily contemplated trying to pick it up, but reason overcame and I left it alone....A tattoo artist wilth missing fingers is an unemployed tattoo artist....


I moved on...caught some smallies....Missed a walleye twice...With two different flies...They were on minnows today...grey and white clousers....white sparkle minnows....Nothing even looked at my crayfish bounce today....Times they are a changing...The water is still very warm...They haven't gone into super aggressive feeding mode quite yet...It's not that far off though...




My attempt at an action smallmouth jump photo....

Till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment